Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Like the Pine Trees Lining a Winding Road...

...I got a name, I got a name." Her name is .. drum roll, please... Serenity. "Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?" Now we just have to name the truck.

In case you didn't know the first quote is Jim Croce and the second Lionel Richie.

Today has been amazing, like the whole day was an epiphany. "Signs, signs every where signs.." (Five Man Electrical Band). It really seems like God and/or the universe is telling me it's OK, go, get out, get a workcampimg job, be free, don't hold back any longer, if you wait until everything is perfect and all ducks are in a row you'll never go, go, dang it, just go!

Guess I was just in a singin' mood.  :-)

(Little update) I know this says "Posted by Todd and Carrie". I, Carrie, sometimes forget to sign out of our main account, sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you get to get out and sing your tune! Serenity has a cool peaceful ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cozy! We're a goin'! Todd's thinks my singing might scare the fish away! LOL, bad Toddy Bear. ;-)

      Delete