Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I Stand Corrected!

After a crash course training my replacement at the office - she is outstanding! Very smart, friendly, organized, focused, customer oriented, patient, and has a sense of urgency! I wish I could've spent more time with her but I know my job is in very capable hands and oh, I can breath a sigh of relief. She can email me anytime... anytime! Best wishes to you, kindred spirit!

Today was my last day there and goodbyes are difficult but something I'd better get used to, being a vagabond and all. We're headed for North Carolina in the morning! We're so happy to be working and spending time with the good people of Happy Holiday RV Village!

Todd is spending some time with family right now after a day of more preparation. Most he tells me I don't understand (all that hardware) yet but I want to learn, so I will.

The first move has to be the hardest. Here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Always hope you are leaving it in good hands...new directions for all! Had to be tough but now a new chapter! Onward....I'll be thinking about you!! Wish it were me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onward indeed Cozy! You'll be on your way so soon too! It's been so amazing and I'll blog about it very soon! Hang in there, you'll be living the dream so soon! I'll be thinking about you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete