Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Here She Is...

Toad Carrier?
Miss America!

OK, she doesn't really have a name yet and we don't have a toad, obviously. Except the one who lived in the plant on the porch until s/he grew up and moved on. I think s/he was a frog, anyway...

One time I wanted to show Todd what I had done with the blog template on his laptop, so I mistyped "toodandcarrierv" into google and up popped "toad carrier"! We laughed and we still think of ourselves as Toad Carrier. Is that her name? If she doesn't get one soon it will be.

You can see she laid on her side but she's up Baby! Trying to get her cleaned up as we only have a few days left until we're all one no matter what our names are. :-) There's kitty litter in the window sills but that's fine, I'll get it out. Todd has been working hard on getting TC ready to live in, we only have a few days left!.

The kitchen faucet leaked, the thermostat was gone, fridge didn't work, and the water pressure was crazy pathetic. He's doing it and I've gotten some cleaning done, but have been sick. Better now and we have apartment inspection tomorrow, no sweat, I always leave them better then I found them.

Front Yard
Oh yeah! Here's our view from the front door (as opposed to the back door that doesn't exist).

I've been meaning to write more as we sell off everything and why we're doing this but am just so busy. I can't wait for the day I'm not and can take a breath. I know T feels the same. Soon, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment