Wednesday, August 13, 2014

In Elkhart

We got to meet Chris and Cherie! They are so nice! They were going for a walk and we were unloading Walmart bags from the truck. I said "hey Chris and Cherie"! I wouldn't have done that but commented on their blog and they're good with that so I did. Yay! Super nice!

Later, We got to meet Carla from CozyBeGone! But only for a second, there were people behind us pulling in. She wrote me via RVillage that she was concerned, never seeing me out and the rig is closed up. I wrote her back saying I'm good just working a lot. I don't know if she got the message. I did go over that evening that I said I would but it was 9:15pm, looked like they were out or in for the night.

Later still, Todd wants a pet but I never, ever want to go through that again. He wants a cat now, says they're low maintenance. Noooooo.

Oh yeah, the water in Elkhart is horrific! If you're coming here be ready to put some money down on a filter. We were talking about it here on RV.Net.

Oh my gosh, other than that I love it here! There are serious cool spurts and then it gets back to pretty hot, but not near what we're used to!

G'Night All :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment