Thursday, August 14, 2014

Finishing My Year Long Project

I kept toying with the idea of getting a cat. I just don't ever want to deal with the loss of another pet and the best way I can think of to do that is to never have another pet.

Anyway, I've given myself about three more weeks to finish my year long project. The World's greatest Blogger theme. Putting some finishing touches on it. For example I just added some code to the emoticons panel to keep it from translating. People all over the world can use this theme if they want. It's responsive and I took a lot of care to make sure every widget and everything you can put under posts works great. OK, you can see it - Glowing Dark Forest. I'm retesting all the widgets and often put weird colored backgrounds on temporarily to help me see spacing and things so you know it's just temporary if you see something like that. I'm also writing very clear instructions from how to upload to using the slider.

Hope all's well out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment